The unicorn stampede continues
The response to Minimalist Parenting has been staggering. We’ve had a few heart-stopping moments (like when the book hit #168 at Amazon on launch day, and when Christine saw the room filled with love for the Boston launch party), but mostly, it has been a steady stream of enthusiasm and support.
There’s almost an audible sigh of relief we’re hearing from overwhelmed parents. That, more than anything else, gets our unicorn flag flying.
We track every press mention and review we see on the Press page, but here are some recent highlights:
- Alpha Mom chose Minimalist Parenting for its April Parenting Book Club. If you haven’t already, grab a copy so you can join the discussion on 4/23!
- We continue our run as guest hosts of The Huffington Post Stress-Less Parenting Workshop. Our latest post is about simplifying birthday parties. Past posts discuss time management and school year activities.
- Exciting forays into broadcast including a Portland, OR news feature, a live radio interview with veteran Bay Area talk show host Ronn Owens, and a spot as guest host on the popular Manic Mommies podcast.
- Kids In The House, a new video advice resource for parents, just launched, and it features Asha as one of its contributors (among many notables in the field).
- Reviews from people we admire: Gabby Blair of Design Mom, Heather Flett and Whitney Moss of Rookie Moms, Roxanna Sarmiento of Everyday Treats, Erin Kane of Manic Mommies and more.