You helped us #HelpWomenAtRisk. Here are the results.
We are so grateful to every person who participated in our #HelpWomenAtRisk fundraiser for Ethiopian women. Every book purchased, every blog post and social media update, every moment of attention helped us close a loop that began in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, shortly after we turned in the manuscript for Minimalist Parenting.
Thanks to you, we’re donating $650 to WOMEN AT RISK.
This amount represents 100% of the royalties and Amazon Associates fees earned from books purchased during the campaign PLUS a matched donation from our fabulous publisher, Bibliomotion. This donation will directly help Ethiopian women who are working to rebuild their lives.
A huge thank you to ONE for not only supporting this campaign, but for introducing us to Ethiopia, Women At Risk and its employment partner, fashionABLE. fashionABLE celebrated the beginning of its third year in business during our campaign, and we were thrilled to celebrate with them.
Finally, a special thank you to the writers who shared about #HelpWomenAtRisk on their blogs. Your creativity and heart made a big difference in people’s lives, including ours. What an amazing community this is. — Asha and Christine
- Leticia Barr of Tech Savvy Mama
- Ciaran Blumenfeld of Momfluential
- Alice Bradley of Finslippy
- Ken Denmead of GeekDad
- Rana DiOrio and Kelly Wickham of Little Pickle Press
- Meagan Francis of The Happiest Home
- Doug French of Laid Off Dad
- Aimee Giese of GreebleMonkey
- Jodi Grundig of Mom’s Favorite Stuff
- Andy Hinds of Beta Dad
- Kristen Howerton of Rage Against the Minivan
- Jenny Ingram of Jenny On The Spot
- Jeannette Kaplun of Hispana Global
- Melissa Lalka of Munchkin Report
- Marie LeBaron of Make and Takes
- Jim Lin of Busy Dad Blog
- Jane Maynard of This Week For Dinner
- Emily McKhann of The Motherhood
- Lindsey Mead of A Design So Vast
- Beth Miles of Ses Petites Mains
- Whitney Moss and Heather Flett of Rookie Moms
- Magda Pecsenye of Ask Moxie
- Dave Pell of NextDraft
- Kyran Pittman of Planting Dandelions
- Connie Roberts of Brain Foggles
- Gretchen Rubin of The Happiness Project
- Angie Six of The Risky Kids
- Danielle Smith of Extraordinary Mommy
- Emma Tilton of It’s Emma Elise
- Christian Toto of Daddylibrium